- Master of Arts in Media Studies from The New School (4.0 GPA)
- 17 years of experience in Digital Media
- CELTA (Pass B) certification in teaching English as a foreign language
- Adjunct Professor, New Jersey City University – 2016 – Present
- Understanding Movies (Fa 16, Sp 17, Fa 17, Sp 18)
- The Fantastic in Film and Television (Sp 18, Fa 18)
- Adjunct Assistant Professor, Hofstra University – 2013 – 2015
- Theories of Media (Sp 13, Sp 14)
- Media Literacy: Criticism & Analysis (Fa 13, Fa 14)
- Media & Pop Culture (Fa 13, Fa 14, Sp 15)
- Media Technology & Public Policy (Fa 14)
- Media History & Development (Sp 15)
- Teaching Assistant, The New School for Public Engagement Dept. of Media Studies – Creative DIY Cultures & Participatory Learning; Fall 2012
Co-taught (with Prof. Nitin Sawhney, Ph.D.) this seminar investigating creative DIY cultures of hacking, tinkering, and inventive practices from crafts and electronics to digital media production, networked design collaboration, and participatory learning.
- Teaching Assistant, The New School for Public Engagement Dept. of Media Studies – Sounding Objects, Listening Spaces; Spring 2012
Assisted Professor Jessica Feldman in creating the curriculum, developing assignments, and teaching core concepts in sound, physical computing, and the Max/MSP/Jitter visual programming language. I also ran the Saturday lab for this class.
- Teaching Assistant, The New School for Public Engagement Dept. of Media Studies – Sound Culture; Fall 2011
Assisted Professor Joan Schuman in creating curriculum and leading discussions for this online class in sonic history and sound art.
Download full CV (pdf)